Aisha's daughter, Anisa.
I am very excited to introduce you all to our very first guest blogger, Aisha. You may remember Aisha's beautiful daughter Anisa from several different Hair Share's, Diva Spotlight, and she was the first place winner of the Protective Styling Challenge. Not only does Aisha take great care of her daughter's hair, but she's also very creative. I hope you find Aisha's posts helpful, I also hope to learn a thing or two! She will be posting weekly/biweekly, or however often she has a new post for us! Stop by Monday for her very first step-by-step instruction post.
I asked Aisha to type up a bit about herself, read below.
Guest Blogger, Aisha.
Hi my name is Aisha. I am a natural mom of two beautiful kids - Anisa (6) and a darling baby boy. I have been natural my entire life thanks to my mom, who was also natural her entire life. I usually wear my own hair in simple styles - puffs, braid outs, wash and goes, twists, and it is worn straight sometimes. Although I only had experience with natural hair, I did not have an interest in children's hair until Anisa was born. I eventually taught myself how to braid by practicing on her hair. Now I can't get enough lol! I want to continue to learn about natural hair and continue to show my creativity.
I've tried several products on my own hair, as well as on Anisa's. I've also made the mistake of trying products that weren't healthy. It's really just trial and error. I've found that I enjoy using the following products:
- Carol's Daughter Hair Milk
- Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter
- Carol's Daughter Loc Butter (for box braids)
- Coconut Oil
- Shea Butter
- Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Shampoo/Conditioner
- Deva Curl No-Poo Cleanser and my new favorite products come from the Bee Mine line:
- Bee Mine Juicy Moisturizing Daily Spritz
- Bee Mine Bee Loved hair and Scalp Moisturizer
- Bee Mine Bee Hold Curly Butter
- Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer